The goal of each Learning Community is to support integration change leaders in San Diego by incorporating:
- Emerging Integration Best Practices and Resources
- Organizational Change Leadership Curriculum
- Trust-Building Approaches for Partnering Providers.
The San Diego Learning Communities are aligned with the County of San Diego Health and Human Services Agency’s Behavioral and Physical Health Integration Vision, “Shared Population Management”. This vision provides comprehensive, coordinated care that emphasizes continuous healing relationships instead of reactive, episodic treatment.
WHAT’S EXPECTED OF PARTICIPANTS?
- In-Person Work Sessions
- Coaching Sessions
- Action Plans
- MOUs with Agency Partners
WHO SHOULD PARTICIPATE?
Senior leaders and providers working in the San Diego County region from community clinics and health care organizations, community mental health agencies, and alcohol and other drug service providers.
- Marty Adelman, MA, CPRP, Mental Health Program Coordinator, Council of Community Clinics
- Julie Ann Groshong Minardi, MEd, Training Program Manager, Council of Community Clinics/Community Clinics Health Network
- Kathy Reynolds, MSW, ACSW, Vice President of Health Integration and Wellness Promotion, National Council for Community Behavioral Healthcare
- Ryan A Jones, MEd, MA, PMP , Masters Student, School of Social Work, University of Southern California
- Gabriel Rodarte, MD , Behavioral Health Director, Neighborhood Healthcare (Dual Certified in Family Medicine & Psychiatry)
- James (Diego) Rogers, PsyD, CPRP, VP of Clinical Services, Community Research Foundation
The Learning Community Cohorts started in January 2012.
COST / FEES
There are no fees to participate. Funding is provided by County of San Diego, HHSA, Behavioral Health Services.